Bertarelli Institute for Family Entrepreneurship
The Bertarelli Institute for Family Entrepreneurship (BIFE) is a hub for research, resources, and innovative programming dedicated to entrepreneurial students and their families. We extend Babson’s founding mission, amplifying the capacity of enterprising families around the world to create economic value and social impact, while building stronger family ties.
- Amplifier Program: The Amplifier is an immersive program that engages students and their families during the student’s entire Babson experience.
- Family Entrepreneurial Leadership Forum: A unique platform for students to share their concerns and challenges in the zone of personal-family-business.
- Family Entrepreneurship Journey: Students and families will engage and learn from Babson Faculty and family entrepreneurs in these hybrid, interactive live case studies.
- Family Entrepreneurship Toolkit Series: Come network with and learn from faculty and alumni family entrepreneurs -- and apply these tools to your own personal journey.
- Advisory Service for Alumni & Families: We apply a unique multidisciplinary approach to the challenges facing entrepreneurial families through disciplines including governance, family functioning, leadership, transitions and business growth and innovation.
- Private Webinar Series: The Institute for Family Entrepreneurship can work with you and your family business to design custom webinars for your family members and/or employees.
If you have any questions about making a gift, please contact the Fund for Babson at email@example.com or 781-239-4393.